- Finish painting my Deathwing squads. I think I have two and a half squads to finish.
- Only got around to priming them. Never got into the mood to paint or play as GWs whole pricing structure just put me off the entire hobby. I don't understand how they are still in business given the price of their kits but I guess there are enough fans who want the latest models. To be fair I really like their new models (the Riptide is really cool) but I've got better things to spend my money on that don't feel as much of a waste but probably are just as much of a waste, but at least it doesn't feel as big of a waste.
- Get the Road to Orktoberfest 2013 League running and hopefully smoothly.
- Not enough interest in 40k so this never really got off the ground. Again this was mostly due to how I felt about GW so I had no drive to try and get this off the ground.
Get all the Orktoberfest 2013 details finished. The sooner the better so I can advertise it to the local gamers.- completed 8-2-2013
- Finish LA Noire
- Bought Dead Space through the amazing Humble Bundle deal and played that instead.
Complete my MTG Noob Cube- completed 7-7-2013
- Rebuild my old desktop into a mediocre gaming PC
- Couldn't set aside any money for this but I did get a new laptop from work so that tided me over as far as new technology is concerned. I still want to build a mediocre gaming PC as laptop gaming just isn't that great (my personal laptop is in its 3rd year of service and the work laptop isn't meant for gaming)
- Continue my Outlaw Shizzle D&D Campaign
- A few key members of the group moved away and we all decided to just play online games instead. Might try to find new blood though as RPGs are still really fun (and way cheaper than GW games)
- Get to Gold division in League of Legends
- Harder than I thought. I think I may have screwed up my climb as I went on tilt one week and had a massive losing streak (something like 15 losses over 20 games) so my MMR is fairly low. Lately I've gotten better and over the past month I've been winning more than losing so I may yet be able to hit Gold before Season 3 ends. If not, there's always Season 4.
- Finish one of the Imperial story lines in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Sadly only got to the end of Chapter 1 on my Bounty Hunter. Still, being free to play I'm not too concerned about my progress. A friend wanted to start a commando so we all rolled new Republic characters as well.
For now, I've rekindled my interest in MTG with the Theros release and I'm going to stir up more interest in 40k for Orktoberfest 2013.