Friday, February 21, 2014

MTG - Born of the Gods Cube Update 2

Since the release of Born of the Gods I picked up a few more packs and made some more minor changes.

Green
With the addition of Graverobber Spider in the last update I felt I didn't need more reach creatures.  More land-fixing never hurts especially with the abundance of gold cards and especially if I want people to try and play some of the shard cards or even Chromanticore.

Red
Taking out Goblin Wardriver will make R/x aggro decks easier to work with.  Everflame Eidolon also has a better late game than the goblin does.  Archetype of Aggression is very aggressively costed and makes your whole team better.  When combined with some of the firebreathing creatures it will give R/x decks more reach.

Blue
Finally got one and I think the hard counter will be better than the situational counter.

I did manage to get my hands on a Temple of Plenty as well but still not sure where to fit the temples in without taking out the keyrunes/cluestones.  Now I just need to find a Brimaz, King of Oreskosz and Scourge of Skola Vale and I think the Born of the Gods update will be complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment