Sunday, June 29, 2014

General Gaming - Summer to do List 2014

School year is over and although it ended on a really sour note (see BC Teacher Strike) at least I'll have the summer to do some gaming.  Not as much as last year though as I am going on a 3 week vacation with my family mid-summer (see here)

Alright so in no particular order here's my to do list for this summer.

  • Finish painting my Deathwing squad.  Carry over from last year, they are primed and ready for painting at least.
  • Get to Gold division in League of Legends.  Currently at Silver II so just need to get into Silver I then from there it's on to Gold!  Better than last year where I ended the season in Silver IV.
  • Finish Assassin's Creed 3.  - Completed July 9th
  • Finish one of the Imperial Story lines SWTOR.  Still working on my Bounty Hunter but at least she's now past chapter 1!
  • Show Penny how to play D&D with rules!  Currently she plays a rule-less version where we just throw down random minis and she knocks them over with her hero mini.  Time to introduce some structure and dice!
Smaller than last year but again I'm on vacation for 3 weeks this summer so less time.  Hopefully I can cross more off this list than last year's list.

1 comment:

  1. I guess for me... Maybe try and finish Final Fantasy X-2, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1, and maybe The Last Story on the Wii. I think that last one is still from last year so maybe I should put it first.

    ReplyDelete