Friday, October 1, 2010

Eve of Orctoberfest

So at last the Orctoberfest tournament has rolled around. My gosh does it ever take a lot to organize a tournament and so many things can and do go wrong. From making sure we have enough terrain to finding out we now have an odd number of players it certainly is quite an adventure organizing an event like this and it's not even that big!

Oh well, looks to be great and all the players are super excited to start bashing some heads come Saturday. I've still got some last minute things to print out (totally forgot to do it at my work place as they have a really fast photocopier) and still have to find someone to fill in the missing player. I'd do it myself but I kind of want to circulate and be the resident rules lawyer. We'll see what happens tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment