Friday, July 2, 2010

Firestorm: Star Trek

A follow-up to my post from yesterday. As I said I am painting some starships for a friend of mine as he wants me to demo Firestorm: Armada for his store.

I've been given a small fleet of Starfleet vessels and Klingon vessels from his store and here's my work in progress on the Starfleet vessels.


From Starfleet

Here's the fleet so far. Pictured from left to right is a Miranda class, Consitution class, Kelvin class, Constellation class and a Saladin/Hermes class.

Closeups of the ships
From Starfleet

From Starfleet

From Starfleet

From Starfleet

From Starfleet

From Starfleet


I was actually given 2 Mirandas and 2 Kelvins so the fleet numbers 7 in total. I was also given a Klingon fleet of 8 ships as an opposing force.

The rules I created for are here:
Starfleet ships
Klingon ships

I made the starfleet ships a little tougher to kill with a slightly higher critical rating (CR) and turret weapons while the Klingon ships have more assault personel (AP) and better foreward weaponry.

No comments:

Post a Comment